We are excited to announce the recent acquisition of a cutting-edge BLM ELECT102 Tube Bender!
There are a lot of tube benders out there. But none like this one. This new system gives us the ability to consistently bend mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum up to a 4-inch outside diameter, in intricate profiles to bring fresh innovation and highest quality to your products. This means we can bring significant savings to the fabrication process, as well as make parts that are stronger, and look more professional.
Companies like Splashtacular – an international waterpark design company – love the tube bender because it creates parts that look and feel great. In one example, they had handrails on each side of a staircase that required 17 to 18 parts as well as 10 or 15 elbows to complete. With the tube bender, we were able to build the hand rails out of three-bend parts and a couple of straight parts to bridge the gaps. We saved significant weld and grind time, and the finished parts are much better looking. It has really changed the quality of the products that they’re receiving from us.
Quality bending has several advantages:
- It produces parts that are aesthetically pleasing.
- No more products with welds that are ground down to smooth them out. Bending the material versus welding create a better result from a strength standpoint as well.
- Bending is faster than welding; and removing the extra grinding process saves time. That means it saves you money.
- CNC controlled. That means the parts are created based on a program that ensures they are built the same – every time. The parts are repeatable and consistent. We can even import directly from Solidworks, eliminating costly errors, and ensuring accuracy and quality.
- The BLM ELECT102 will handle a variety of materials, including aluminum and steel, from one inch to four inch, and up to a quarter inch walls.
We are the only vendor in the Midwest to have this capability! That’s a big benefit for our customers. If your manufacturing process could benefit from the tube bender, give us a call. We’d love to explore it with you. We know you’ll be happy with the results!